STATEMENT OF FAITH
We seek to serve the Kingdom of God by offering educational opportunities to people of various denominational backgrounds. However, G-HARVARD CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY adheres to the following Articles of Faith:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16)
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. (I John 5:4-6)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily-resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule. (Matthew 16:16; I Peter 2:21-24; I Corinthians 14:3-4)
- GHCU believes that all sexual activity and intimacy as intended by the Creator is to be enjoyed solely within the lifelong, monogamous, heterosexual marital partnership between one man and one woman (Matthews19:4-6).
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through faith in the precious blood of Christ. (Galatians 4:4-7)
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe that deliverance from sin, sickness, hopelessness, and poverty is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers. (I John 1:7-9; Isaiah 53:4; I Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:16-17)